15ú Márta 2011: Coláiste na Sceilge 3-09, Pobalscoil Chorca Dhuibhne 3-06
- Tyrrell: Tension ramping up for quarter-final clashes
The business end of the hurling championship is upon us with this weekend's quarter-final clashes between Clare and Tipperary and Wexford and Waterford.
- Whelan completes move to Aston Villa
Aston Villa have confirmed the signing of Republic of Ireland midfielder Glenn Whelan.
- Warrior Stringer makes Worcester latest port of call
Ireland scrum-half Peter Stringer is on the move again after signing a six-month deal with Worcester Warriors.
- Shields laments 'rotten way to lose' as Dundalk bow out
Dundalk defender Chris Shields admits that defeat by Rosenborg in the Champions League is a hard pill to swallow.
- Cork and Shamrock Rovers face uphill tasks
Cork City and Shamrock Rovers must come from behind tonight as they face difficult UEFA Europa League second round qualifying matches away from home.
- Wimbledon matches under scrutiny
Three matches at this month's Wimbledon will be investigated for possible match-fixing, the Tennis Integrity Unit has announced.
- Barr back on track for Nationals
Thomas Barr is hopeful that a hamstring strain suffered in the run-up to this weekend's National Senior Track and Field Championships won't hamper his performance in Santry.
- Limerick clash a knockout game for Wexford, says Kelly
Wexford joint manager John Kelly says that the players are treating their final Group 2 tie in the All-Ireland Senior Camogie Championship as a knockout game.
- Rodgers 'very pleased' as Celtic brush off Linfield
Brendan Rodgers claimed his Celtic side to be in a much better place than a year ago following their 4-0 Champions League qualifying victory over Linfield on Wednesday night.
- Páirc Uí Chaoimh opens its gates
A huge crowd of 10,749 turned up at a redeveloped Páirc Uí Chaoimh on Wednesday night as the iconic venue opened its doors to patrons for the first time after 18 months of building work.