15ú Márta 2011: Coláiste na Sceilge 3-09, Pobalscoil Chorca Dhuibhne 3-06
- Clifford will meet his match – but he can deal with it
Current Kerry U20 manager believes the talented David Clifford has the footballing temperament to make his mark in the challenging sphere of inter-county football.
- Jurgen Klopp 'sick' of Liverpool's defensive lapses
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp was exasperated by his side's defensive frailties in their 2-0 Caraboa Cup defeat to Leicester City which stretches their winless run to four games.
- Sunday saw the black card's finest moment to date
Without the black card rule, we would have missed out on one of the greatest goals scored in an All-Ireland final, writes Micil Glennon.
- Bell eyes further improvement after vital opening win
Republic of Ireland Women's manager Colin Bell expects to see his team improve after they got their 2019 World Cup qualification campaign off to a winning start away to Northern Ireland.
- League Cup wrap: Brady on the mark but Burnley bow out
Republic of Ireland international Robbie Brady scored a late equaliser for Burnley in their 2-2 draw with Leeds United in Carabao Cup, but the Clarets bowed out on penalties in a dramatic encounter at …
- Irish promise 'a tournament like no other' in 2023 bid
The Ireland team bidding to host Rugby World Cup 2023 is confident that its commitment to deliver a 'tournament like no other will capture the hearts and minds of World Rugby voters.
- Four-goal Messi stars as Barcelona crush Eibar
Lionel Messi turned on the style once again with four goals as Barcelona maintained their 100 per cent start in LaLiga with a crushing 6-1 win over Eibar at the Nou Camp.
- Bohan: Skills need to improve in the Ladies game
In 2003 Mick Bohan stood on the line in Croke Park as Dublin lost to Mayo in the Ladies Football All-Ireland final. Fast forward 14 years and he is back at the helm vying to claim the Brendan Martin C …
- Opening win for Republic of Ireland Women
It was a night of big performances and new beginnings for the Republic of Ireland women's team as they got their World Cup qualifying campaign off to a winning start in Lurgan
- Rio Ferdinand turns to boxing to help cope with grief
Rio Ferdinand has been driven to box in his pursuit of a new focus to cope with the grieving process following the deaths of his wife and mother.