15ú Márta 2011: Coláiste na Sceilge 3-09, Pobalscoil Chorca Dhuibhne 3-06
- Mullane: Waterford should have appealed Gleeson ruling
Five-time All-star John Mullane says that Waterford should have appealed Conor Gleeson's suspension to the Disputes Resolution Authority (DRA).
- Ireland crash to Australia defeat in Women's World Cup
Ireland's dream World Cup on home soil has furthered soured as Australia avenged their defeat in the pool stages to win this 5th place semi-final at Ravenhill this afternoon.
- Good news for Ireland as Egan and Hogan are on target
There was good news for Republic of Ireland manager Martin O'Neill John Egan and Scott Hogan were on target in League Cup wins for Brentford and Aston Villa respectively.
- 'We were like coiled springs ready for the big day'
Richie Power reflects on the build-up to his first All-Ireland final appearance in 2006 and all the ingredients that make up that first Sunday in September.
- England and New Zealand to meet in another WRWC final
England and New Zealand will meet in the Women's Rugby World Cup final for the fourth time following their semi-final wins on Tuesday.
- Erasmus: I'll leave sooner if Munster get a replacement
Rassie Erasmus says he could leave the province before December if a replacement is found, and insists he has been transparent from the outset of his desire to work with the Springboks.
- Derek McGrath 'gutted' for suspended Conor Gleeson
Waterford manager Derek McGrath has accepted that Conor Gleeson will miss the All-Ireland hurling final after his appeal to the CHC failed on Monday night.
- Nicolas Roche stays third and in the hunt in the Vuelta
Nicolas Roche retained his third place position in the standings following Stage 4 of the Vuelta a Espana as Matteo Trentin became the 100th rider to win at least one stage in all three Grand Tours.
- Tom Tierney admits World Cup was 'a failure'
Ireland women's rugby coach Tom Tierney agrees that the World Cup performance has been a "failure" but insists that the preparation for the tournament was not inadequate.
- Shelbourne secure creditable draw against Polish outfit
It was a good start to the UEFA Women's Champions League qualifying round for Shelbourne Ladies as they held on to secure a point in Group 4 against Polish opponents Medyk Konin.