15ú Márta 2011: Coláiste na Sceilge 3-09, Pobalscoil Chorca Dhuibhne 3-06
- Iceland take the spoils in Aviva friendly
Hordur Magnusson's 22nd-minute free-kick proved enough to inflict a home defeat on Ireland in tonight's friendly international against Iceland at the Aviva Stadium.
- O'Neill pleased with Horgan's debut display
Republic of Ireland manager Martin O'Neill hailed Daryl Horgan on his international debut but was left to bemoan some slack defending as his side were beaten 1-0 by Iceland.
- Brady frustrated with lack of tempo in Ireland defeat
There was an overriding sense of disappointment from Ireland captain Robbie Brady that the side failed to put in a performance of note in the defeat to Iceland at the Aviva Stadium.
- Ward: IRFU wrong to show Donnacha Ryan the door
The decision not to award Munster's Donnacha Ryan a new centralised contract highlights an inconsistent approach by the IRFU, according to Tony Ward.
- CPA survey shows players want unchangeable calendar
A survey of close to 5,000 club Gaelic Games players has shown that an unchangeable calendar is their most desired improvement in the sport.
- Leinster tapping into Lancaster's knowledge of Wasps
Stuart Lancaster's detailed knowledge of Wasps and their players is proving valuable in the lead-up to Saturday's Champions Cup quarter-final clash, says Leinster's Robbie Henshaw.
- Allianz Football League final-round permutations
Many issues are still to be decided in three of the four divisions, with quite a few teams skirting a thin line between promotion and relegation, writes James McMahon.
- Tadhg Furlong prepared for battle-hardened Wasps
Leinster prop Tadhg Furlong is under no illusions as to the size of the challenge Wasps will present this weekend, with former team-mate Marty Moore giving an insight into their forward-orientated app …
- U19s miss out on UEFA Finals despite win in Belgium
The Republic of Ireland U19 side were denied a place in the UEFA Championship finals on goal difference despite beating mini-tournament hosts Belgium 1-0 in their final group game.
- Ireland v Iceland – Time for fringe players to shine
Republic of Ireland manager Martin O'Neill will get a better look at the depth of his squad against Iceland, though the opposition are in impressive form themselves since their eye-catching Euro …