15ú Márta 2011: Coláiste na Sceilge 3-09, Pobalscoil Chorca Dhuibhne 3-06
- Philip Jordan: Super 8 decision a backward move
The changes to the football championship will create an elite grouping and will do little to improve the life of the club player, writes Philip Jordan.
- Nacewa: And the Academy award goes to Leinster
In a week where it all went spectacularly wrong for one particular academy, Isa Nacewa reckons the Leinster back-room team should be awarded the Best Actor in Supporting Role gong.
- In-demand Paddy Jackson signs new Ulster contract
Paddy Jackson has signed a two-year contract extension with Ulster Rugby, with the province revealing they had to fend off interest from European rivals for his signature.
- New Ireland boss Bell makes winning start
Colin Bell has made a winning start as Republic of Ireland manager with a 2-0 success over Czech Republic at the Cyprus Cup.
- Richie Power: Hurling in danger of being overshadowed
Changes to the football championship which will see more competitive games at the height of summer is a move that should concern hurling followers, according to Richie Power.
- No bias against Irish horses, insists handicapper Smith
British handicapper Phil Smith has responded to criticism over weights for next month's Grand National by denying any bias against Irish horses.
- Isa Nacewa to stay with Leinster for next season
Leinster captain Isa Nacewa will remain at the club for the 2017/18 season.
- Connacht pair Healy and Heenan out of Zebre visit
Matt Healy and Jake Heenan will not be fit for Friday's visit of Zebre in the Guinness Pro12, but are expected to be available for their next outing away to Glasgow in round 18.
- R&A and UGA combine to amend rules of golf
The R&A and United States Golf Association have announced proposals to make significant changes to the rules of golf, including eliminating numerous penalties and banning caddies from lining up pl …
- Cheltenham Festival: Entries revealed for four races
Carter McKay will spearhead Willie Mullins' team of five from the 36 entries in the Weatherbys Champion Bumper on 15 March.