15ú Márta 2011: Coláiste na Sceilge 3-09, Pobalscoil Chorca Dhuibhne 3-06
- Excited Robbie Henshaw ready to stake Test claim
Robbie Henshaw's Lions career began in earnest on Monday with his first training session, but the 23-year-old is already setting his sights on proving his worth as a Test starter.
- McMahon looks set to miss Dubs' clash with Carlow
Philip McMahon looks set to miss Dublin's Leinster SFC quarter-final with Carlow after he was hit with a one-game ban by Croke Park's Central Hearings Committee (CHC).
- City survive early scare to extend unbeaten run
Cork City's unbeaten run stretched to 15 games after they beat a spirited Sligo Rovers 2-1 at the Showgrounds.
- Cork reaping the rewards of hard training, says Nash
Cork goalkeeper Anthony Nash believes that his side's thrilling Munster Championship victory over All-Ireland holders Tipperary was down to hard work on the training pitch.
- Rovers ease past poor Galway at Tallaght Stadium
Goals in either half from Gary Shaw and Brandon Miele earned Shamrock Rovers an easy 2-0 win over a poor Galway United side at Tallaght Stadium.
- Blame Arsenal's money men not Wenger, says Dunphy
RTÉ Soccer analyst Eamon Dunphy believes that Arsenal's transfer and recruiting policy is to blame for them finishing outside of the top four this year, rather than manager Arsene Wenger.
- Alan Browne called into Ireland squad
Martin O'Neill has drafted Alan Browne into the Ireland squad ahead of the upcoming June international fixtures.
- Gatland has no worries over O'Brien and McGrath fitness
Lions head coach Warren Gatland has allayed fitness concerns surrounding Sean O'Brien and Jack McGrath, insisting the pair are fully fit for the forthcoming tour of New Zealand.
- Harps find form to beat fellow strugglers St Pat's
Finn Harps moved off the bottom of the Airtricity League table on goal difference as the Donegal side swatted St Patrick's Athletic aside, winning 3-1 at Finn Park.
- Griezmann move to Old Trafford is a six-out-of-ten shot
Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann has said there is a 'six out of 10' chance of him joining Manchester United this summer.