15ú Márta 2011: Coláiste na Sceilge 3-09, Pobalscoil Chorca Dhuibhne 3-06
- Boss: New Zealand did not attempt to injure Murray
Isaac Boss said he does not believe New Zealand players were intentionally attempting to injure Lions scrum-half Conor Murray during Saturday's first Test in Eden Park.
- Patience needed during wait for first Irish Test match
Ireland may have to wait beyond 2018 to make their Test debut, chief executive Warren Deutrom has warned.
- Connolly's season is likely over, fears Lyons
Former Dublin manager Tommy Lyons believes Diarmuid Connolly may find it tough to win back his place in the side when his suspension runs its course.
- Frank De Boer appointed Crystal Palace manager
Former Holland international Frank De Boer has been formally confirmed as the new manager of Crystal Palace on a three-year contract.
- GAA confirms times and dates for hurling qualifiers
Kilkenny versus Limerick is the pick of the All-Ireland hurling qualifiers as all the top-tier sides were drawn apart in this morning's round one draw.
- Gordon glad to have former foe Hayes on same side
Celtic goalkeeper Craig Gordon has welcomed the addition of Republic of Ireland midfielder Jonny Hayes to the club's ranks.
- Dettori blow leaves Cracksman in need of derby jockey
Connections of Cracksman are on the lookout for a jockey for the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby on Saturday.
- Sunday Game 'had no influence' on Connolly ban
CCCC chairman George Cartwright has rejected the suggestion that media coverage influenced the committee's decision to impose a 12-week ban on Dublin forward Diarmuid Connolly.
- Hansen hits back at 'desperate' Gatland
Steve Hansen has reacted angrily to Warren Gatland's demand that referees clamp down on New Zealand's "dangerous" targeting of Conor Murray by phoning a radio station to call him …
- Cork v Kerry – the Croke Park rivalry: 2002
"Embarrassing" is how Seán Levis reflects on Kerry's third goal in a 15-point rout of Cork in the 2002 All-Ireland semi-final, but it was merely a footnote in an incredible year for the …